LIDC's short course, ‘Programme Evaluation in Global Development and Health: from Innovation and Impact to Learning’ provides participants with a comprehensive grounding in impact evaluation methods and approaches. Students will get to apply their knowledge to contemporary global development and health challenges.
The course is intended for global development and health professionals and those working in the public and private sectors. The course focuses on impact evaluation using a variety of methods, and will appeal to those using, commissioning or doing evaluation. Past participants have included staff working in programmes and strategy at NGOs and central and local government, professional evaluators and academic researchers. It runs in an in-person format (with a fee of £1250) and online (with a fee of £900). We can accept 12 students in person and and many more online. More information about the course can be found here: https://lidc.ac.uk/courses/short-course-evaluation-2023/
10% Off if you pay by 25th September. £1,125 for In-person & £810 for Online
- CANCELLATION POLICY
• If you are unable to attend the course you may substitute, by prior arrangement and after notifying us, someone else from your organisation.
• If you are unable to attend and unable or unwilling to transfer your place to someone else, we may accept the fee as payment of the fee for the next Evaluation course. Such a transfer will be on condition that we are informed in writing of your intentions four weeks prior to the originally booked event. Bookings can only be transferred once.
• If you are unable to attend, and not in a position either to transfer your place to another person or to another event, then the following cancellation charges will apply:
• 12-8 weeks before the course: 25% of the fee.
• 8-4 weeks before the course: 50% of the fee.
• 4-2 weeks before the course: 75% of the fee.
• Less than 14 days before the course: 100% of the fee.
• Please note that full payment is required for non-attendance on a booking that has been transferred.